Home Homeowners Frequently Asked Questions My tank is leaking, now what?

My tank is leaking, now what?

  • All fuel oil discharges in New Jersey must be immediately reported to the NJDEP by calling the NJDEP HOTLINE: 1-877-WARNDEP (1-877-927-6337).
  • Contact your fuel oil company and have the residual fuel oil pumped from the tank.
  • Contact your homeowners insurance provider.
  • Contact your tank insurance provider and/or make arrangements to have your UST removed.